Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

2 posters

Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  southfour Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 am

Hello, i would like a small energy drink fridge with a glass door to put on my computer desk in my room.

Not to picky about the brand of drink

Looking to find one ASAP in the USA as i will be there in a week and can have it shipped to Montana and pick it up, Otherwise i would like to find one in canada

post up a pic and a price of what you have got and where you are located

Thanks Very Happy

southfour

Back to top Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Re: Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  vanvalks Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 am

Make sure to check out this forum if you want to try to get ahold of any of the fridges members already have posted for sale!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Re: Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  vanvalks Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 am

Find anything yet? What price range are you looking at? I've got a mint condition Rockstar CTM-32W I would sell in the $300s + shipping. Not sure if that is in your price range. I'm located at 84057.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  southfour Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:38 am

i picked this up locally for $100 bucks, needs a new plastic peice at the top but other than that i think its good, trying to locate a stand now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southfour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum