Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  southfour on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 am

Hello, i would like a small energy drink fridge with a glass door to put on my computer desk in my room.

Not to picky about the brand of drink

Looking to find one ASAP in the USA as i will be there in a week and can have it shipped to Montana and pick it up, Otherwise i would like to find one in canada

post up a pic and a price of what you have got and where you are located

Thanks Very Happy

southfour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Re: Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  vanvalks on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 am

Make sure to check out this forum if you want to try to get ahold of any of the fridges members already have posted for sale!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

View user profile http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge Empty Re: Looking for any energy drink desk top fridge

Post  vanvalks on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 am

Find anything yet? What price range are you looking at? I've got a mint condition Rockstar CTM-32W I would sell in the $300s + shipping. Not sure if that is in your price range. I'm located at 84057.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

View user profile http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  southfour on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:38 am

i picked this up locally for $100 bucks, needs a new plastic peice at the top but other than that i think its good, trying to locate a stand now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southfour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum