Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN)

2 posters

Go down

WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN) Empty WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN)

Post  RDL80 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 am

Hello,

I have a VV2 and VV8-CN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got a great deal on the VV8, but when moving it cracked the lighted logo at the top.

Does anyone know where I can get this part and also replacement decals for the side. I'm more interested in finding the top logo, but the decals have some scrapes and could be replaced.

Thank you,

Rick

RDL80

Back to top Go down

WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN) Empty Re: WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN)

Post  vanvalks Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 am

Send a PM to RB Kyle. He is a member who has access to many Red Bull fridges and parts. He might take a week or two, but he will get back to you. Nice fridges by the way! Make sure to enter these pics into the competition by the end of the month!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN) Empty Re: WTB: Lighted Logo for Large Cooler (VV8-CN)

Post  RDL80 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:38 am

Thank you!

I sent him a pm.

I just moved them into my newly finished basement and will get some good photos for the contest shortly.

Rick

RDL80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down