Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts

3 posters

Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts Empty Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts

Post  vanvalks Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Manufacturer: Mimmet
Dimensions: 18.5w x 33t x 21.75d
Weight: Approx 100 lbs
Adjustable temperature? Yes located on the circuit board hidden in a plastic box by the compressor
Identifactors: Fluorescent lights on each side of the inside cabinet
Canpacity: 75 16oz energy drink cans

Got specs to add or correct? Post them on this thread and they will be added!

Last edited by vanvalks on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts Empty Re: Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts

Post  Luv2Camp Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 am

Manufactured by Mimmet. Two models VV3 and VV3N. VV3 is made in China and I believe the VV3N is made here in America. Some slight differences as well between the two per Mimmet. Just ordered a replacement plexiglass red bull insert from them and should have next week.

WWW below.... Will not let me post the link as I am a new
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts Empty contact info

Post  TGill Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Do you have the contact info for Mimmet? I am trying to order replacement decals for the side of the fridge. Thanks!

TGill

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts Empty Re: Official Red Bull Fridge Model VV-3 & VV-3N Information and Facts

Post  Luv2Camp Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

i put the link address in my post just place www in place of double double double. as i am a new member, i cannot post links yet. google mimet as well and you will find their website
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks for posting this info! I fixed the link for you.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I received confirmation from Mimet that they will sell direct to the general public for the VV3 parts. They make other fridges as well but not sure if any of them are the energy drink types...

There are differences between the china made VV3 and the US made VV3N so I am not sure if they have all parts but call them and they can tell you. I received my new plexi in 3 days from order. As I said before, it is not as good as the original but it is new! The plexi is a sheet of white plexi with a red bull print decal over it. The colors are not as rich but still looks great. If you look at the pics of my fridge under the energy drink contest, that is the new plexi...

Their number is 864-597-1944 and ask for Barry....

Last edited by Luv2Camp on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down