Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale

5 posters

Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale

Post  Aaron2399 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 am

I have for sale a very rare Red Bull Fridge. I have only seen one more like it for sale and it was on this forum. I apologize for the quality of the photos. For those that are truly interested I will get some better pictures. This fridge is made by Vestfrost and weighs approximately 125 lbs. Dimensions are 32x19x19. It has an adjustable temperature, see through sides all the way around, LED lights down each corner, adjustable LED dimming, and will fit up to around 90 cans of Red Bull. Any questions or offers please contact me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aaron2399

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Price?

Post  rhart1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

I've been looking for one of these for a long time.

rhart1

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Price

Post  Aaron2399 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Throw a number at me and we will go from there.

Aaron2399

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Still available?

Post  Robertl Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Aaron2399 wrote:Throw a number at me and we will go from there.
do you think that the red bull logos could be removed easily. I really like the fridge, but would need to rebrand it. Do you have a number in mind? $450?

Robertl

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Red Bull Fridge

Post  Aaron2399 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

You would prob have to lightly sand off the logo and repaint. That shouldn't be too difficult. Just wondering about shipping costs and who would cover those. Also so I can figure out the cost of shipping where are you located. Let me know. Thanks.

Aaron2399

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Re: Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale

Post  armyguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Yeah I am the one that bought the other one of these that was for sale on here. Awesome looking fridge but VERY heavy. We had to ship mine freight and it was still very expensive, not to mention the packaging alone so that the glass wouldnt break. Nice fridge to whoever gets it. I still havent been running mine because it constantly runs and it ran my electric bill up 60/mo. I need to have it checked out.
armyguy
armyguy

Back to top Go down

Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale Empty Re: Very Rare Red Bull 360 See-Through Type II Display Fridge For Sale

Post  kain_tl Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:10 am

i would love to buy this if it's still available

kain_tl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down