Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picked up one of these.

2 posters

Go down

Picked up one of these. Empty Picked up one of these.

Post  armyguy Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 am

I just picked up a really cool Monster fridge for the crash pad I stay in when I work. The mini fridge I had in there took a crap and I saw this one pop up on ebay. Looks like an awesome fridge...very cool light up "M".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Had to post the link like that because it would not let me do it normally. I figure I will put this in my bar when I get it build someday. I also have an in on a PATRON Chiller that is almost brand new for 300 bucks I might be picking up. cheers
armyguy
armyguy

Back to top Go down

Picked up one of these. Empty Re: Picked up one of these.

Post  vanvalks Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I fixed your link for you Very Happy. Also the monster fridge is pretty sweet. Not a bad price either considering it is new. I've seen those go for $600+ on the bay in new condition. It all just depends on the current bidders. Once you get the fridge in why don't you take some pics and post an official spec thread in this forum for that fridge- the weight, dimensions, manufacturer info etc.

Glad you have you on board!

P.S. I've got all the packing materials for the 360 fridge rounded up, now just got to go around town and purchase them all and then find a couple hours to package it up! Hoping to have it out by Friday.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum