Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts

4 posters

Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts

Post  vanvalks Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Model: SC-1
Manufacturer: Red Bull N/A Inc.
Weight: Approx 50 lbs
Dimensions: 13w x 18t x 16.75d
Adjustable Temperature? No
Identifactors: Stainless steel casing, "Red Bull" wording under bulls
Canpacity: 12- 16oz energy drinks up top, 6 12oz sodas below

Other info:
Starter- FS-2
*This fridge runs very quietly. No fan anywhere on the fridge means quiet operation*

Got specs to add or correct? Post them on this thread and they will be added!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Sc-1 Diagram

Post  pigeonmilk Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 pm

pigeonmilk

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty knob on back

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

so it says in the listing here that this unit does NOT have an adjustable tempature. On the back of my SC-1 there is a knob under a "service only" sticker.. anyone know what its for???

also, any one know how to change the lock on this model.. i bought one from a buddy and he did not have the keys, where can i buy a new lock and key? are the keys universal? my model was made in 2007.

Thanks.

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Re: Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts

Post  vanvalks Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am

Is it possibly the starter? A white round piece sticking out?

Can you post a pic of what you are talking about?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Pics of my 2007 built sc-1 red bull fridge

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Here are 3 pics of the back of my sc-1.. product date of 2007 (i guess it was made in 2007). you can see that i removed the sticker and found this adjustable knob underneath it.. my firdge is running a little to cold i think as product in the rear of the fridge closest to the cooling plate will freeze. i was curious if anyone knew if this was a tempature adjustement and if so will turning it counter clockwise raise the fridge tempature? turn it clockwise to lower fridge temp.? there are no markings on it to specify cooler or warmer in either direction... just wanted to get some advise before i start playing with it.. it is most deff. not the lamp starter (i had to replace that already to get the light to work).. Thanks.. Sorry the pics are sideways, but im sure you get the picture.. LoL..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty it does nothing?

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 pm

So i decided to start turning the knob.. i put a digital thermometer in the fridge and began to turn it counter clockwise.. it seemed that it was turned all the way clockwise when i took the sticker off, in my mind that would mean "coldest" so now i have it at about half. after an hour or so the internal temp of the fridge has not got any warmer...it is staying at 33.2 degrees... i would really like to get the internal temp to around 40 degrees.. Im starting to think that the only thing this knob does it make me wonder what it does... SMH

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Figured it out

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm

ok, so it is a tempature control.... the reason why it wasnt working for me was the relay that controls the compressors power was stuck closed, so the compressor was always running... I replaced the relay and now it is cycling fine... turns on and off and is maintaining an average temp of 39-41 degrees.. perfect!!!!.. So sometime between 2003 and 2007 they added the ability to set the tempature...

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts Empty Re: Official Red Bull Fridge Model SC-1 Information and Facts

Post  vanvalks Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice troubleshooting! Where did you find a replacement relay?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

vanvalks wrote:Nice troubleshooting! Where did you find a replacement relay?

I am in the Home automation Industry ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In my production department we have an assortment of relays, the one i used to replace has the exact same specs as the original but is shapped slightly different and the pins on it are slightyly different. i was able to solder leads off the board and on to the new relay.....

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Post  redbullfan Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 am

Anyone know the make and model number for the fluorescent light for my SC-1??
redbullfan
redbullfan

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 am

It is a T5 fluorescent bulb. If you measure the distance between the 2 mounting brackets for the light and take that down to your local electrical supply store they should have something in stock that will work for you. The specifics don't matter too much as long as you get the right length in a T5 bulb that is somewhere around 6 to 8 watts.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down