Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand

+2
vanvalks
skeeterzx225
6 posters

Go down

Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand Empty Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand

Post  skeeterzx225 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

skeeterzx225

Back to top Go down

Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand Empty Re: Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand

Post  vanvalks Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Nice setup! I've been trying to get my hands on one of those stands for a while now!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand Empty Re: Here's my Redbull Fridge model VV-3 with matching stand

Post  RockstarED Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

Nice! Thanks for sharing skeeterz!
RockstarED
RockstarED

Back to top Go down

Post  Project x Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

is this the stand that rb kyle provides?

are there other options besides this?

Project x

Back to top Go down

Post  armyguy Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Project x wrote:is this the stand that rb kyle provides?

are there other options besides this?

Yes these are the ones that RBkyle sales..I bought mine from him. This is the only one I have seen from redbull. Monster has a stand too but it is VERY hard to get.
armyguy
armyguy

Back to top Go down

Post  anh3636 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 am

New to forums but have been watching them for a while. Have been trying to get my hands on any fridge for my garage. There's a guy in my area selling a similar set up to this, the fridge and stand, what is a fair price for a good working unit?

thanks in advance.

anh3636

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 am

It depends on the condition of the fridge and stand. If they are mint condition and practically new I would say anywhere from $400 to $500 for the complete setup. That if the fridge is the large VV-3 like what is pictured here. If the fridge is smaller then adjust the price down a little. If the fridge is beat up and pretty old (there should be a production date somewhere on the fridge) then adjust the price down to $200 to $300 for the setup.

Of course it really comes down to what it is worth to you to have that setup in your garage. It's a nice setup with the fridge stand. Post some pics if you make the purchase!

Skeeterz what did you pay for your setup?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum