Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges?

3 posters

Go down

Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges? Empty Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges?

Post  vanvalks Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I notice most of these fridges have locks on the doors- and most of the keys to those doors are lost. Does anyone know if the same key will work for ALL fridges of the same model number?

For example if I have a key for a Rockstar model CTM-18S. Will this key work for ALL model CTM-18S fridges?

Is this the same across the 3 major brands? Rockstar? Monster? Red Bull?

Let's figure it out. Thanks! Thumbs Up
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges? Empty Re: Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges?

Post  RB Kyle Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:30 pm

The keys for the older models are the same for Red Bull, the new 1's they've changed. When I was younger and first getting into the Fridge Game i thought it was funny to look the doors at some of the stores around town. Most of all the keys get lost cause most the stores don't even get the keys.. That's only Red Bull though I don't mess with the other stuff to much

RB Kyle

Back to top Go down

Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges? Empty UPDATE

Post  vanvalks Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 am

The Rockstar CTM-32W keys are specific to each individual fridge. They are NOT universal. I would assume it is the same case for the other model Rockstar fridges like the CTM-18S.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges? Empty Re: Door Keys Universal for Rockstar Red Bull Monster Fridges?

Post  tonkatoyparty105 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 pm

I have a model SC-1 Red Bull Fridge made in 2007. Does anyone know how i can change the lock on it or obtain a key for it?

tonkatoyparty105

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down