Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request)

3 posters

Go down

CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request) Empty CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request)

Post  chadwick Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:01 am

I picked up a mini Red Bull fridge a few weeks ago and I need some parts, or at least some pictures or part numbers. I have the CMV-50, and my issue is with the compressor. When I bought it (for $20) there was a loose part on the back of the compressor, kind of looks like a relay w/ 3 prongs that plug into the compressor. I need to know how it wires up. The last person that had it, didn't try to put anything back together, so it was just sitting on the side, and not wired up. If someone could take a picture of theirs and post it here, that'd be awesome. Or even better, if you have a wiring diagram. Thanks for the help!

chadwick

Back to top Go down

CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request) Empty Re: CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request)

Post  chadwick Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Soooooooo no one has this fridge?

chadwick

Back to top Go down

CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request) Empty Re: CMV-50 (Red Bull) Needs a Fixin (Picture Request)

Post  vanvalks Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:18 am

I used to have that fridge, but I didn't take a picture of the wiring. I believe the bottom prong sticking out of the compressor is the ground, but I could be wrong. Sorry! If I dig up any other info I'll make sure to post it here!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cfletch Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 pm

I just picked up a CMV-50, if you still need it I can take a pic of the inside and post it.

cfletch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down