Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!

+2
RockstarED
vanvalks
6 posters

Go down

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!  Empty Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!

Post  vanvalks Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Alright so I bought this fridge from someone for dirt cheap because it didn't work. I was able to get it running after putting about $80 worth of parts into it. Now that I have it running it doesn't get cold which means it needs to be recharged. These fridges are expensive and difficult to recharge because they don't come with the right valves installed on the lines. So it is not worth continuing with the fix at this point so I'm just parting it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the parts I have to sell:

Compressor- $50 shipped

Condenser- $50 shipped

Condenser fan- $15 shipped (New replacement Thermocool Axial 120mmx120mmx38mm (SOLD!!)

Evaporator fans SOLD!! $20 each Quikflow RAM8038S2

Shelves- 1 left @ $25 shipped (SOLD!!)

3 x Fluorescent light ballasts (EB-108-120-NPF-W)- $15 shipped each 1 Sold (2 left!)

Fridge glass door $60 shipped *Heavy* 18.25x24x1.875 (SOLD!!)

Circuit board to control fridge (has been repaired with new transformer but works and tested)- $50 shipped (SOLD!!)

Red Bull plastic top sign- $50 shipped sold

Overload switch (New replacement)- SOLD!! (Order the exact same thing here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plastic Fluorescent light covers $20 shipped SOLD!!!

Adjustable feet for bottom $10 shipped each or $20 for all 4 (SOLD!!)

Compressor relay switch $15 shipped SOLD!!!

Metal fridge sides with graphics
right side

left side

Last edited by vanvalks on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:52 am; edited 7 times in total
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!  Empty Re: Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!

Post  RockstarED Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 am

I'm interested in the side light covers. Please PM me a price shipped to 92030. Thanks!
RockstarED
RockstarED

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!  Empty Re: Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!

Post  vanvalks Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 am

Chanchoman wrote:I'm interested in the side light covers. Please PM me a price shipped to 92030. Thanks!

PM sent Chanchoman.

1 shelf and hinge sold to dhauter! Thanks! Lots of parts left! Thumbs Up
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mad mordigan Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 am

Hi, i was wondering, would you happen to have the lil metal things that the shelves sit on? Im looking at buying a fridge and this is one of the things it needs. thanks

mad mordigan

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:17 am

Yes I do have those. I have all 8 of them. 4 per shelf x 2 shelves. I'll send you however many you need for $10 shipped. What else do you need?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mad mordigan Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 am

thanks, i ended up picking up a different redbull fridge altogether.. One of the lights is out so if its a ballast, i'll let you know!

mad mordigan

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 am

Bump lots of parts still left!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!  Empty Red bull baby cooler SHELF (shelves)

Post  josh2262 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Hey,

Wondering if you might have a shelf for the baby fridge. it's the one with two levels that fits the 8.4oz drinks. Thanks!

josh2262

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Sorry i sure don't!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Medium Size Fridge Part Out! Model VV-3 Lots of Hard to Find Parts!  Empty i need parts

Post  kingofkicks Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 am

i need the bulbs and the light covers let me know asap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kingofkicks

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 am

Sorry these are sold.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckles688 Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 am

Hey, Do you have the grey metal fins that hold the light acrylic together from the sides? zip 14304 Thanks

Chuckles688

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 am

Nope, sorry sold those long ago!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down