Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull BC-1

2 posters

Go down

Red Bull BC-1 Empty Red Bull BC-1

Post  teitelmm Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello all...just got a Red Bull baby cooler on EBay...works ok, I ordered new LED bulbs since the lights are not working--two questions that have me a bit flummoxed:

1. How do you change the bulbs on the interior sides? They seem to be wired into a fitting. They don't come out as easily as the one on the top that just lights the logo.

2. Is there any way to make it cooler? I looked for a setting in the back of the fridge, not really sure where I would adjust that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

teitelmm

Back to top Go down

Red Bull BC-1 Empty Re: Red Bull BC-1

Post  vanvalks Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 am

1. If the side lights are fluorescent lights then they should rotate and pop out just like the top light does. If they are tucked back in there it is sometimes a little tricky to get them out, but they should come out.

2. I'm not super familiar with the BC-1. Some of these fridges have adjustable temp controls and some don't. If your does then it will have a dial you can turn somewhere- you'll have to look around for it. Do you have a temperature gauge to stick in the fridge to see what temps you are getting?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down