Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12)

+4
mad mordigan
bellacindy
armyguy
vanvalks
8 posters

Go down

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12) Empty Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12)

Post  vanvalks Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 am

EnergyDrinkFridgeForums is having a competition to see who has the coolest Energy Drink Fridge setup out there. The winner will be announced on February 1st 2012. The winner will have their favorite case (24ct.) of Rockstar energy drinks delivered to their door via Fedex shortly after the competition ends. The only rule is that you must have a piece of paper with your username on it somewhere in the photo so we know it is really your setup and not just a picture you found on some random site online.

Not sure how to post pics? Check here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make sure to post your setup by 1/31/12 or you will miss your chance to win! Get posting!

Last edited by vanvalks on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12) Empty Re: Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12)

Post  armyguy Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by vanvalks on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Posted in wrong section)
armyguy
armyguy

Back to top Go down

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12) Empty Re: Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12)

Post  vanvalks Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 am

Now you are officially entered into the contest Smile Pretty sweet setup! Nice combo of Monster and Red Bull. I would like to see that 360 fridge plugged in and placed on top of that Red Bull stand. That would be hard to beat!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  armyguy Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am

vanvalks wrote:Now you are officially entered into the contest Smile Pretty sweet setup! Nice combo of Monster and Red Bull. I would like to see that 360 fridge plugged in and placed on top of that Red Bull stand. That would be hard to beat!

I know..that was the original plan while I was waiting on the stand to arrive but when my electricity bill jumped $60.00/mo I had to unplug it. I refuse to get rid of it though. I think I am going to see if I can pay a refridgeration guy to come out and swap out the cooling internals with energy efficient stuff. I am not even sure if that is possible. If my connection comes through, I will be having this monster stand to add to the collection as well.
armyguy
armyguy

Back to top Go down

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12) Empty Post your fridge contest

Post  bellacindy Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

After searching for months, I finally found the perfect addition to my hubby's "Man Cave"
It was his favorite Christmas present!!!

bellacindy

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks for your entry Bellacindy. Nice choice of fridge for your husband. Very Happy

p.s I fixed your pic for you!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 pm

I can't enter the competition since i'm the judge...but if I could this would be my entry. This is the only Monster refrigerated can fridge I have seen.

vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mad mordigan Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

lemme post a couple pictures because where it sits right now doesn't show it off in all its glory...

one with my info so you know its mine

heres a full length shot

Heres a sideview of it with its stand when i first got it

EDIT: thanks for this forum. It helped me a bunch when i was looking for my fridge!!

mad mordigan

Back to top Go down

Post  ncsustash Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 pm

A shot of the garage to show off the rest of the Red Bull Stuff above the fridge.

A shot of the fridge itself, now running thanks to this forum and researching thermostats and replacing it myself. I have taken out the lights inside of the fridge due to hating replacing them every 6 months or so.

ncsustash

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 am

Here is my fridge I picked up last week. Sank it into the wall in my poker room. Notice it is EMPTY??? That case of energy drink would fill it right up!!!! I also took the stand, made a cover for it and bolted it down so it is now a small table for the poker room.

Also, the Red Bull plexi is the new one I just received today from Miimett. It is not as glossy and rich color as the original BUT is new and the one on my fridge was all beat up and stained.

Last edited by vanvalks on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  ncsustash Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 am

^Is there air flow behind the wall or is it open in any way?

ncsustash

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 am

ncsustash wrote:^Is there air flow behind the wall or is it open in any way?

I second that question!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RDL80 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 am

I was hoping to have my wet bar done before this ended so I could get some good photos of my fridges in my "cave" but it didn't happen. I still need to build that and get the molding done, but here is what I have so far.

Sorry for the bad quality photos...

verification

-Rick

RDL80

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 am

ncsustash wrote:^Is there air flow behind the wall or is it open in any way?

Yes, On the other side of that wall is a storage room. The fridge is under the staircase but the entire room is open storage behind that area.
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Official First Ever "Post Your Fridge" Competition! (Ended 1/31/12) Empty The moment you've all been waiting for...

Post  vanvalks Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

The winner of the first ever Energy Drink Fridge Forums competition is....Luv2camp for taking his fridge setup to the next level by recessing his fridge into the wall and converting his former fridge stand into a table! I think we will all agree this is a very nice setup! It's a shame to have that nice fridge setup rocking no energy drinks so Luv2camp pm me with your shipping address and the type of Rockstar case you want! It will be delivered to your door shortly!

Thanks to all who participated! It's fun to see everyone's fridges and setups. If you didn't win this time don't worry because I'll do this competition again sometime down the road. Now that Luv2camp just stepped the game up we will see what shows up next time!

vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mad mordigan Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 pm

congrats bastard! lol jk.. I thought it was pretty much all tied up until I checked last night and saw that recessed fridge. I thought to myself "Game Over". Thumbs Up

mad mordigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

vanvalks wrote:The winner of the first ever Energy Drink Fridge Forums competition is....Luv2camp for taking his fridge setup to the next level by recessing his fridge into the wall and converting his former fridge stand into a table! I think we will all agree this is a very nice setup! It's a shame to have that nice fridge setup rocking no energy drinks so Luv2camp pm me with your shipping address and the type of Rockstar case you want! It will be delivered to your door shortly!

Thanks to all who participated! It's fun to see everyone's fridges and setups. If you didn't win this time don't worry because I'll do this competition again sometime down the road. Now that Luv2camp just stepped the game up we will see what shows up next time!

THANK YOU!!!!! PM sent to you. I will post a pick of my fridge loaded with the Rockstar once I receive it!
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

mad mordigan wrote:congrats bastard! lol jk.. I thought it was pretty much all tied up until I checked last night and saw that recessed fridge. I thought to myself "Game Over". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL! And THANK YOU!!!! Some nice set ups were submitted! Sinking it into the wall just came to me last week! When I brought it home and set it up in the room, it looked cluttered with also needing a table in there. After I decided to cut the hole and put it in the wall I was thinking about putting the stand on the forum to sell and that is when it hit me to make a table out of it. That was the first time I have gone into Joanne Fabric BY MYSELF and not for something the wife needed! LOL!!!

Gary

Last edited by Luv2Camp on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cannot spell!)
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph the Mouse3 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am

Dang for some reason I just got an email about the competition today. Any chance there will be another competition in the future?

Ralph the Mouse3

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 am

Yes chances are good there will be another competition down the road in a few months.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Received the case of RockStar! Thank you!!! Looks like I need to go buy a second case to fill it all the way up!!!!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/img]
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  vanvalks Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Looks much better stocked Thumbs Up ! I think we need a little write up or "how to" thread on recessing your fridge into the wall. Very cool!
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv2Camp Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am

Will need to write that up! Need to take some more pics first from behind the wall to show how it is held in place though..
Luv2Camp
Luv2Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down