Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS)

2 posters

Go down

How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS) Empty How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS)

Post  Billmurray Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 pm

This problem started as a small crack from lifting the fridge by myself ... it was then compounded by my son enjoying watching the cracks grow behind the front sticker when he pushed it hard with his finger ... what can I do to fix this?

It is a Crystal Cooler CTM-32W.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks in advance!!

Billmurray

Back to top Go down

How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS) Empty Re: How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS)

Post  vanvalks Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am

What does it look like from the front? Most likely not fixable- your best bet will be to find a replacement from another CTM-32W. You could try calling Crystal Cooler parts department to see if they will sell you a replacement.

Contact Crystal Cooler (the manufacturer) at (562) 941-6368 ext. 307 (this is the parts department). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS) Empty Re: How do I fix this? CTM-32W - Front Signage (PICS)

Post  vanvalks Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Any luck on a replacement yet?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down