Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockstar Model G-5C - Some problems

2 posters

Go down

Rockstar Model G-5C - Some problems Empty Rockstar Model G-5C - Some problems

Post  kitharo Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Hello,

good to see that there is a place for energy & fridge lovers Smile
I got some problems with my Rockstar Model G-5C:

1. the vent is always runnig, is that normal or can i regulate that? (because it is a little bit loud)
2. the lamp inside the fridge dosent work i tried to replace the lamp with another but the new one was 1-3 mm to big is there a special size needed?
3. If the lamp isnt broken, what can also broken? (front lamp is working perfectly)

Greetings from Germany (and sorry for my english), Peter Smile

kitharo

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Model G-5C - Some problems Empty Re: Rockstar Model G-5C - Some problems

Post  vanvalks Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

Hi. Glad you found the forums!

1. The vent you are referring to- is this the fan inside the fridge cabinet? The fans inside the fridge typically run all the time to circulate the cold air inside the cabinet. However the compressor fan, which is the fan that blows air on the compressor to cool it off, should turn off when the compressor turns off.
2. You should be able to find a lamp that is 1 to 3 mm shorter to fit in the space.
3. If a new correct size lamp doesn't work then you probably need a new ballast. The ballast is what lights the fluorescent light.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down