Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull fridge question

2 posters

Go down

Red Bull fridge question Empty Red Bull fridge question

Post  Nikel1922 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 am

Hello i am new to this, but i recently purchased the bigger size of the red bull fridge for 100 dollars, first off is this a good price? and my second question is the sticker on the left side of the fridge is removed so it is just a clean surface, is there anywhere i can purchase a new side decal for my fridge?

Nikel1922

Back to top Go down

Red Bull fridge question Empty Re: Red Bull fridge question

Post  vanvalks Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 am

Welcome to the forums! Yes $100 is a good price for a working Red Bull fridge of any size. Even a better price for a bigger model. Replacement decals are very difficult, if not impossible to find unfortunately.
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Red Bull fridge question Empty Thanks! one more question tho (RedBull fridge)

Post  Nikel1922 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 am

Ah thanks! thats a shame about not being able to get a decal . . . Also my only issue with it is right now is that it hasn't been ran for a while but turned on fine, but will not go below 50 degrees. . . Should i clean off the coils or anything? or do you think its just because it hasn't ran in so long ( its probably been running for close to 3 days now). Also should the dial be set to 1 for the coldest or 7? because wherever i put it it just stays at 50?

Nikel1922

Back to top Go down

Red Bull fridge question Empty Re: Red Bull fridge question

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down