Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDBULL VV-3M little BLACK BOX

2 posters

Go down

REDBULL VV-3M little BLACK BOX Empty REDBULL VV-3M little BLACK BOX

Post  deathroll Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi i'd really like to know how to open the lil black box beside the Compressor in a VV-3M model, i think it might have to be with the temp ajustment.. i dont know my fridge doesn't blow cold air anymore, the rad is a little clogged .. from all the crap in the air lol the compressor runs like new... it seems to shoot a lil cold air just from time to time...its so annoying not to be able to open it right lol anyone can help me before i just rip it off ? Smile lol Thumbs Up thanks

deathroll

Back to top Go down

REDBULL VV-3M little BLACK BOX Empty REDBULL VV-3M little BLACK BOX

Post  Chuckles688 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

The temperature control is located in the grey box on the side. It looks like a donut, black with a small white center that can fit a flat head screw driver. Turn the center (white part) clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust temp. I would mark where it is before messing with it, as the factory normally has it set to around 38°. The black box coming off the compressor is hiding a sensor switch. I wouldn't mess with it if it's not broken Very Happy

Hope that helps

Cheers

Chuckles688

Back to top Go down