Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it?

3 posters

Go down

Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it? Empty Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it?

Post  vanvalks Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 am

My wife doesn't mind my Rockstar Can fridge in the garage because I make sure to keep it stocked with bottled water so she uses it as much as I do Smile

I have a couple buddies who were wanting to get a fridge and the idea was shut down by their spouse. Anyone here in that boat? Anyone here have a fridge and your wife HATES it? Sad
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it? Empty RE: Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it?

Post  backyardhack Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 am

My wife actually lets me display mine in our basement (aka The Man Cave). Fits right in with the pool table, popcorn machine, and big screen television. I am sure if I tried to put it into another room I would hear about it and I would be put in my place Very Happy

backyardhack

Back to top Go down

Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it? Empty that is hilarious!

Post  darren.simpson Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 pm

I actually picked this beat up old girl in hard rubbish (it was on a sidewalk) today. My wife eyed it suspiciously and that was before i started tinkering. Having retired from night club work many years ago my wife has done a pretty thorough job of combing out all of the bar paraphernalia, but this was just crying out for a home. Now I just have to get it working… very funny comment though, my wife hates it when I bring treasure. Yes, incase you were wondering that is a powered (Thermoelectric) water cooler there in the back ground, also from a sidewalk.
Attachments
Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it? Attachment
11022012123.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(240 Kb) Downloaded 17 times

darren.simpson

Back to top Go down

Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it? Empty Re: Married? How does your spouse feel about your fridge? Like it or hate it?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down