Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge)

3 posters

Go down

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge) Empty Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge)

Post  Nikel1922 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 am

I recently got the larger version of the red bull fridge. i let it sit for two days after moving it before plugging it in. But its been plugged in for about 3 days now and wont go under 50 degrees. The dial on the back goes from 0 to 7, i would assume 7 is the coldest but i dont have the manual and it doesnt really make a difference where the dial is at it stays at 50. Any suggestions on how to get it colder? are there certain coils that need cleaned or anything?

Nikel1922

Back to top Go down

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge) Empty Re: Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge)

Post  vanvalks Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 am

Is the fan working that blows on the compressor? What about the fan inside the cabinet that circulates the cool air?
vanvalks
vanvalks
Admin

http://www.energydrinkfridgeforums.com

Back to top Go down

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge) Empty thanks for helping!

Post  Nikel1922 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 am

The fan in the cabinet does work and for the other fan is that the one attached in the top of the fridge? I have the top off now, should it be running at all times or does it just kick on at a certain point? because it is not running now. Also if this means anything when i first plug it in, it kicks on n off for a little bit n then actually turns on in like 5 min ( Im not sure if this means its low on freon or has a bad thermostat) Also do the dial is 1 to 7, is 7 the coldest it goes?

Nikel1922

Back to top Go down

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge) Empty same issue...not sure what model...

Post  joemonster Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:47 am

mine seems to work but wont get cold at all...fan is working, compressor sounds like its running, not sure whats wrong..but not cold...going to take it apart and clean it tomorrow, i heard there is no fitting to recharge refridgerant? any help apreciated where do i start? I

joemonster

Back to top Go down

Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge) Empty Re: Still looking for help (Red BUll fridge)

Post  Nikel1922 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 am

It doesn't push any cold air out at all? Do you mind me asking the size and what you paye for it? And the year and model number is usually on the inside of the fridge if you look

Nikel1922

Back to top Go down

Post  joemonster Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 am

its actually a monster i think model 5c judging by pics i see on this site..i only paid 30 bucks and i will get this to work...any help appreciated...i just got it home...but previous owner said it didnt get cold..i think your supposed to wait overnight to plug it in after moving it...where do i start?

joemonster

Back to top Go down

Post  joemonster Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 am

its probably about 30 inches tall..i can check the exact model tomorrow when i pull it out to mess with it..

joemonster

Back to top Go down

Post  joemonster Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

2005 model is sc-130n, monster, about 33 inches tall, and its getting down to about 50 degrees, was 47 degrees this morning now, hovering just above 50...52...i found out more by talking to a local appliance repair man, but i wont bother sharing...since everyone just seems to read these and no one is helping...anyone want to put thier 2 cents into trouble shooting these? low on refridgerant? leaky lines? any ideas? ive already sorta got a game plan...

joemonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down