Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull Refuel Fridge

3 posters

Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge Empty Red Bull Refuel Fridge

Post  caliranger10 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm

hey I'm new to the forum and have recently acquired this Red Bull fridge. Its taking up a lot of room in the garage and am looking to sell it. I know the fridge is very rare and is limited to gas stations hence the shape of the fridge. I have no idea what they go for price wise because of the rarity of them. i have only seen 2 or 3 of them on ebay that have sold in the thousands. if anyone knows much about this model and info would be greatly appreciated or if your interested shoot me a $ number... thanks
Attachments
Red Bull Refuel Fridge Attachment
Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 1.31.38 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(467 Kb) Downloaded 44 times
Red Bull Refuel Fridge Attachment
Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 1.32.19 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(241 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
caliranger10
caliranger10

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge Empty Re: Red Bull Refuel Fridge

Post  caliranger10 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:55 am

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT HELP!!! 95 views and not one piece of advice....
caliranger10
caliranger10

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge Empty refuel station

Post  cinemaverick Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am

Greetings. Just joined the forujm. Been looking to acquire one of the refuel pump coolers. Are you still trying to find a buyer? Man cave needs one. If you sold it, what price did you get for it? Where did you acquire them in the first instance? I'd require local pickup and $1000 for a quick sell. Close someone with a 48 hour pick up committment or it's gone. You could also require $500 paypal to confirm deal and claim it as a re-stocking fee if the person is a now show after 48 hours.

Looking forward to your reply.
cinemaverick
cinemaverick

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge Empty Hey there

Post  Vacosta24 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:48 am

Hey man, if you still have the fridge, I'll definitely take it. Shoot me an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I'm local and have my own truck to take it off your hands. Thanks in advance.

-Vince

Vacosta24

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge Empty Re: Red Bull Refuel Fridge

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down