Energy Drink Fridge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull Refuel Fridge-Los Angeles-$500

Go down

Red Bull Refuel Fridge-Los Angeles-$500 Empty Red Bull Refuel Fridge-Los Angeles-$500

Post  Vacosta24 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 am

Hey Guys,

I came across one of these and found out they seem to be pretty rare. When I got it, it was in pretty rough shape. Chrome grills were dirty, rust on the chrome racks, globe on top missing and the fridge wouldn't get that kinda cold where you drink is the perfect temperature. I spent three hours yesterday cleaning it with bleach (inside only, not on the paint), dish soap, microfiber towels and carnauba wax. After removing the grills, I found that the filter was so clogged that air wasn't getting through. After this deep cleaning, the beer inside was about 20 degrees cooler within an hour and she works like a charm. Fortunately, I was able to locate a brand new one which I opted to buy, so I'm selling this one. Since these go for anywhere between $1000-$3000, I'm letting this one go for $500 due to the condition that it's in. Please no lowballers, I'm in no rush to sell. Please call/text me at 56two-400-4seven73. Pic of the fridge was taken before it was cleaned, I can snap some iPhone pics upon request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vacosta24

Back to top Go down